Tuesday 14 April 2009

My Reflection part 2

Well I honestly believe that this assignment has opened my eyes to a whole new world. I never thought that I would ever have a web page. I never thought that I would ever go on facebook and I never thought I would discover the joys of youtube. So I guess that if I never decided to do this course I would never have been apart of the web 2.0 adventure. I think that this has opened my eyes to what is out there and has want me to explore what I have yet to discover.

I actually love working on my website and being able to be creative and I think that even once this assignment is over I will still work on it discovering new gadgets to make my website even more exciting. You do actually have some control over the look and layout of your blog but I think that now I have the buzz for it I really want to create a HTML website for information management or something along those lines.

I think that it is easier to do all this on a Mac so I am glad that I have one so that I can explore what more stuff I can do with my Mac to make it even more efficient.

candy

1 comment:

  1. Hey Candy, I don't have a mac but I know that people who do rave about them. Keep us informed about how your continuing web 2.0 adventure and website creation goes on the mac - I'd be really interested to see how things function compared to how they work in a windows/PC environment.

    ReplyDelete